Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A First Date Experience.

With Brian home, I can't do what I normally do when I'm alone (a post on that some other time). So to get him away from me for a few minutes I devised a blogging plan. We are to recount our first date with each other from what we remember. We are not allowed to see the other person's post, or hear about it at all.

My memories of our first date.

He didn't pick me up on time. I was sitting around one of the sitting areas for half an hour before he waltzed in. I had promised my friend that I would go through the whole date, it was an ordeal. He drove me to the restaurant and his car was so loud and it still is. I couldn't talk to him or anything. I kind of figured he was an asshole.

At dinner things took another bad turn. He commented that I looked like a 12 year old boy with the way I was dressed. To be fair I had loose jeans and an old hoodie on and I did kind of look like a boy, but you just don't say that on first dates! The rest of the date was really awkward, we didn't talk a lot and I figured we had nothing in common.

He dropped me off at home and tried to go for a kiss. I wasn't going to let that happen, so I got out of the car and gave him the false hope of a call soon. I wasn't even going to let him near the bases after that date.

Maybe I was bored, or maybe it was because he has a cute butt, but I called him a few days later and we went on a second date. The rest is an incredibly messy history.

Looking at this now, I wonder why I married him.

Oh right, that cute little butt, hmmmm...

2 comments:

JenBun said...

Hee hee hee, good reason!!

Wow, it just goes to show that first impressions aren't ALWAYS the lasting ones...

Funny story, from both sides! (You guys pretty much remember the same things...)

JenBun said...

P.S. Hi sweetie!

I tagged you, over on my blog, to do a meme.

Have fun! ;)