Monday, September 29, 2008

Sore.

I've been really sore and having a lot of head aches since I got back from the hospital. It doesn't help either, that I'm having morning sickness hit me like a hurricane. Of course I'm getting tons of sympathy, as Brian has bought ear plugs and has taken the puppy out for more than one, late night walk.

In all seriousness Brian has been the bomb when it comes to taking care of me. Making me all my meals and sitting through The Notebook and Pride and Prejudice (the long version) again. We did a lot of nuzzling and hugging. It was a good weekend.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't nice to know that you have someone that will be there for you when you need them? It's one of those bricks in the foundation of good marriage.

JenBun said...

Hooray Notebook!

That ALWAYS makes for a great weekend!!! :D

Ashley A. said...

Rachel: Yeah, it's a great feeling. He also took a week off from going to the office!

Jenbun: I know, movies like that just make you feel better!

Ashley said...

Pride & Prejudice! You're my kind of girl.

Feel better!