Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pregnancy Cravings and Woes.

You might have read on Brian's blog that I had me first real craving since I got pregnant. It was for watermelon in the middle of the night. So I made Brian run out and go get it. Yesterday I had another sort of craving, I really wanted chocolate pudding. So before Brian left the office I had instructed him to go pick up some of the sweet stuff on the way home.

He got it. He's such a good husband.

Morning sickness has hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't really go running anymore, because I've had such a hard time feeling well. It also doesn't help that when I feel like I'm going to throw up, my ribs are still really hurting from the accident.

Pregnancy is turning into a real fun ordeal.

Lately I've been getting this feeling that the baby is a girl. Brian just kind of waves it off, but I can't shake the feeling that it is a little girl. I know I shouldn't even know that at this point in the pregnancy, but I am so certain. I'm really hoping that we can tell at my 15th week appointment, that would be great. That way I can start designing the room and really annoy Brian.

In his last post Brian asked for some possible baby names, I too would like the hear suggestions. Brian got home from work and gave a new one for a girl, Katherine. That way we could call her Kat or Katie.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

since I am trying to get pregnant myself I will not offer up any names. They are MINE!

Cravings are good, go with them.

Ashley A. said...

I didn't know you were trying to get preggers!

Yeah, my mom said so and I tend to trust a woman who has had 4 kids including one set of twins.

JenBun said...

I already GAVE Brian my suggestions... where do you think Katie came from?!? ;)

(And I suggested Kathleen, not Katherine, but whatever...)