Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged!

The lovely Jenbun tagged me to do one of these meme things.

The Rules:

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

People who have been tagged must tag at least 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Get it? Now spread the love.


If your lover betrayed you with someone of their own sex, what will your reaction be?

Angry, very angry. I'd want to hurt him, I do that now, but even more so. Plus, you don't want to make a pregnant lady angry.

If you could have 1 dream and 2 nightmares come true, what would they be?

That's a hard one. I guess the one dream I would like to be true is getting married to Johnny Depp, Brian and I have an understanding about that. A nightmare would be finding out the baby is just like Brian in every single way. Another nightmare would be an explosion killing me, I've had it since I was a little kid and a bunch of the times I wake up and throw up.

What would you do with a billion dollars?

Put a hit out on all of Brian's exes. Seriously though, I would buy a big house and fund a writer's group and contribute a lot to the local libraries.

Will you fall in love with your best friend?

No I don't think I would ever fall in love that way with my best friend. Only love them as a friend.

Which is more exciting while already in a relationship: coveting someone else or being coveted by someone?

I like both.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

As long as it takes and I think I found it in Brian. So it turns out that I didn't have to wait very long at all.

If the person you secretly like is gay, what will you do?

Probably go through a whole bunch of emotions and then move on. That would be the smart thing to do.

If you could root for one useless cause, what would it be?

To try to get Brian to root for good teams like the Packers and the Brewers. It's hopeless though, he's just so rooted into the Minnesota losers.

What takes you down the fastest?

A good sense of humor and an enjoyable person to talk to.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

I see myself being a good mom and hopefully being a published author.

What’s your fear?

Brian. I mean, um, this is a hard one. Um, sleeper holds? Yeah, thanks for the idea Jenbun.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

From what I've seen and read Jenbun is a caring and nice person. Though a bit eccentric sometimes, but that's part of her charm.

Would you rather be an impotent billionaire with a spacejet or a penniless jerk with a huuugggeeeee penis? (women can replace "penis" with "knockers".. or any other anatomical part they prefer)

I dunno, I think I would like big boobs...

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

Brian and Johnny Depp.

Would you give all in a relationship?

24/7

Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

I like being in a relationship, it's fun and I've never been happier.

People you want to tag:

All the people I know through blogging were already tagged. :(

1 comment:

JenBun said...

That was a fun one!

Thanks for saying all those sweet things.

And woo woo! If you get Johnny Depp, can I come visit??? I promise just to look! Probably.